Buy Different Ranks -- Captain: 3$ per-month equivalent to moderator of 20 rank --- Major: 6$ per-month equivalent to Junior admin of 40 rank --- Lieutenant Colonel: 10$ per-month equivalent to Senior admin of 60 rank
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Legit
Messages / Mensajes : 10
Date of registration / Fecha de inscripción : 2017-02-11

Second ban by Algalord

on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 10:44
I just got banned few moments ago by Algalord, I thought I made it clear last time I appealed, I do not use any kind of hacks, I use marksman that's why I see people from long distances, use your brain next time, not because some retard said I hack that means It's true..
that's my demo of the game: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WAR
FOUNDER
Messages / Mensajes : 39
Date of registration / Fecha de inscripción : 2015-03-02

Re: Second ban by Algalord

on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 12:10
Hello Legit I am WAR now I will see the demo and I will answer you

I am sorry to say that I am very sorry but you are not able to register on our server too pro. Been watching the demo that happened to me and my partner ALGALORD acted perfectly in his work as a server administration STATEXP10000JUMP.
As for me, I would have banned you immediately before that. Thank you and a greeting. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Legit

on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 13:47
Ahm yea, I would like another admin to review my case, I don't want someone who uses google translator to judge this, since I have no clue what he's saying.
ramsis
FOUNDER
Messages / Mensajes : 58
Date of registration / Fecha de inscripción : 2017-02-02

on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 00:03
hey legit,the 1st thing it was me who banned you last time, the 2nd thing i saw your demo and i'm 100% convinced with algalord's secision; the only thing right you said that you are pro, yea it's true but you are a pro hacker Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bye bye
Maz iigh
Messages / Mensajes : 1
Date of registration / Fecha de inscripción : 2017-03-26

on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 18:17
lol, calling this hacks o.O , Well guys if you play against Obelix or Vitzy you will ban them before they get the gun to fire xD , this guy is not hacking he is just a skilled guy, he uses marksman and recon to know his enemies locations is t not a magic thing , i saw his demo and he is 1000 % clean , it s not that bad if u make a mistake by banning someone but the bad thing is that he prooved that he is clean with demo and you still saying that he is hacking review the demo and if you dont have admins who can make the deffirence between pro and hacking you should recruit some new one Very Happy , peace and gd luck Smile .
ramsis
FOUNDER

on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 18:39
1st of all who asked you to give your opinion about legit's ban, 2nd it seems that you did not see the last part of the demo very well, 3rd he is skilled but also hacker, finally we did not ask you to show us how to manage our servers if you want to make it a clan problem so be it
ramsis
FOUNDER

on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 18:48
1 more thing Maz be sure who to recruite in your clan coz it's not good to rank a hacker
Legit

on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 18:49
Technically this isn't your problem either since I was banned by Algalord, and he isn't anywhere around here, he's the one who should be responsible for this case, but you and WAR decided to respond instead of him in defense, so Maz igh also has the right to reply. Like I mentioned in your ban appeal, disrespecting and treating your geusts like this won't take you anywhere near being respected, you are only showing us what we want to see. so have a great day.
ramsis
FOUNDER

on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 18:56
for your information Maz me and war are clan owner, moreover i did not disrespected you its an internal problem, and be sure if i found that legit is clean i will not hesitate 1 minute to unban him, 1 more advise take a careful look at the last part of the demo, and you will be convinced unless you are blind Cool
WAR
FOUNDER

on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 17:22
We are going to see this is what there is and there is no more turning to the tortilla

1-if you ban the server per wallhack

2-You sent us the demo and we were watching it and for me you were using wallhack

3-The reaction that my partner ALGALORD had was perfect

4-This is a thing of yours and ours not of anyone else

5-Today 23/03/2017 you entered the server you have played against me and it turns out that you were playing perfectly today

6-If you're as pro as pussy I've killed you today several times and me I'm a shit playing mw3 in the demo you're a killing machine I  not understand

7-There must be something

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Legit

on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 18:52
Wasn't really playing and the map was Outpost which is quite bad.
WAR
FOUNDER

on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
lol! lol! lol! lol!

xd map??? ok
unbanned for you
Algalord
OWNER
Messages / Mensajes : 22
Date of registration / Fecha de inscripción : 2017-01-30

on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 05:09
lol who is crying here ???????/??
damn nigga get the fuck off !!!
WAR
FOUNDER

on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 13:44
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum