Buy Different Ranks -- Captain: 3$ per-month equivalent to moderator of 20 rank --- Major: 6$ per-month equivalent to Junior admin of 40 rank --- Lieutenant Colonel: 10$ per-month equivalent to Senior admin of 60 rank
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

ramsis

View the whole list

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Legit

Another ban..

on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 19:29
I just got permanently banned by someone which I'm not really sure who.
this is my demo> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ramsis
FOUNDER

Re: Another ban..

on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 19:56
the person who you d'ont know who is your worst nightmare bitch, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING DEMO
Legit

on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 20:15
Seems like you really don't care about your clan's reputation, you are only showing your guests how immature you are, banning people then replying to their appeal with such attitude, this only shows that you really don't deserve to have such responsibility, you act on personal interests and only what suits your mind.. nice way to go.
I would like WAR review my case, @WAR before you ever start your analysis, the only suspicious kill I did was when that guy was camping inside the texture of the building, I knew he was there because he killed me from that spot before so I knew he would still be there.
ramsis
FOUNDER

on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 20:39
FOR YOUR INFORMATION Mr legit,all clan high ranks totally agree with my decision,and about the way i talked to you is bcz you started it, you disrespected the clan with your profile image, comon man admit it,YOU ARE A HACKER
Legit

on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 20:44
I'll never admit something that I'm not or I did, and the profile picture has nothing to do with this, I use the same one on my Steam account. If all members agree that I hack, then they better step up and comment on this appeal.
Algalord
OWNER

Permanently banned

on Sat 08 Apr 2017, 02:50
bounce it's confirmed and this case is CLOSED ///
Legit

on Sat 08 Apr 2017, 12:51
If you had any sense of intelligence in that small brain of yours, you would actually realize that nothing is confirmed.
I'll say this one last time I do not hack nor I ever will, you probably didn't even check the demo, and you are refusing to unban me for personal conflicts not because of using hacks.
No wonder why your clan is not progressing/improving, you lack responsibility.
I'm appealing for the third time, why would I appeal three times if I hack? only a retard would appeal for the third time if he was actually hacking.
So whether you unban me or not, you've already shown me what I needed to see.
Algalord
OWNER

on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 20:20
Closed ////// bounce bounce bounce
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum